Exposure help

sarcheer

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I was reviewing footage today after a Firestone tech took a suspiciously long time on a test drive after an alignment, turns out he got a ticket going through a school zone. What I also noticed was that, with the sun behind the car the view was pretty over exposed. Everything is basically default, but I am running the latest firmware (non-beta) and a CPL. What should I do to improve the exposure a bit?

You should try the latest Beta - Beta 26, there has been a lot of improvement since the final version your are currently on.

Edit:

On Beta 26 use centre metering as the default - average metering is still the same as it was in Beta 22.

Ok, i'll give that a try. Do you agree on the center weighting @Pier28?

Here's another clip from my drive home:

Oh no, I meant more that center weighting is appropriate for how my cam is angled. I mean I'm pretty sure it is, but validation is always nice

Oh no, I meant more that center weighting is appropriate for how my cam is angled. I mean I'm pretty sure it is, but validation is always nice

yes the center weighted option is the better choice for your install, please give it a go and let us know what you think when using this setting

So I was reviewing footage today after a Firestone tech took a suspiciously long time on a test drive after an alignment, turns out he got a ticket going through a school zone.
sucked in, haha. reminds me when I was a mechanic, another mechanic went out for a test drive, came back a while later on foot and said he smashed the customers car. he wasn't allowed to test drive cars after that.

Back