Eyefootage Launch. Get paid for your Dashcam auto accident footage!

Eyefootage

Reaction score
Country
United States
The wait is over and we are finally live!!!

My name is Abdul, and I am the founder of a new startup company called Eyefootage. We just recently launched and are hoping to bring value to this community and others with car accident dash cam footage.

We bridge the gap between people who recorded accidents with their dash cam and insurance companies looking for the footage. Imagine witnessing a word vs word accident where your footage can help someone’s insurance claim and hold the true culprit accountable. We pay dash cammers money for their dash cam footage of accidents that they witnessed. You can help someone and also be compensated for your time as well. Please consider signing up if this sounds interesting to you.

We are truly excited and just got our first sign up on Monday so we would love to continue to scale.

You have nothing to lose. If we can sell your footage, we pay you. If we can’t then it didn’t cost, you a thing. If you don't want compensation for your footage, you can pick a charity of your choice and we will donate your compensation on your behalf.

If you have any more question, please do not hesitate to ask or even feel free to call me (888-404-4560) and I would be more than happy to discuss any questions with you.

Thank you so much for your time and possible interest.

Thank you so much for your support and patience during our building process.

Please check us out at Eyefootage.com and feel free to provide any valuable feedback. Consider signing up with us so that you can easily upload any dash cam footage that you wish to submit to us.

We are a small team of two co-founders that would truly appreciate any support that you can give through our social media outlets.

Thanks again and looking forward to partnering with any and all of you in our journey.

Abdul

CEO & Co-founder

Congratulations on the launch of Eyefootage! It's truly exciting to see a startup aiming to make a meaningful impact in the community by bridging the gap between dash cam footage and insurance claims.
Your initiative not only provides a platform for dash cammers to contribute valuable evidence but also highlights the importance of accountability and justice in resolving accidents. It's inspiring to see how Eyefootage can potentially help individuals in need while also compensating those who share their footage.
I'll definitely check out and spread the word about your innovative service. Best of luck with scaling your platform, and I hope it continues to grow and make a positive impact in the community.

Interesting. Many folks post such "Crazy drivers" or "idiot drivers' / crashes footage to you tube for peoples entertainment.

I have only caught an accident/crash as it happened once, in my rear dash cam, but that was quite a few years ago now(2019).... all other things, just aftermath of crashes.

How far back is your cut off for footage?

First post here and such a glowing review of a year old thread

To me, that second post looks classic AI, seen quite a few now

I have only caught an accident/crash as it happened once
Same here, and one almost crash ( old guy running red light and almost running over two other elderly people )
A place to share actual accidents so none dashcam PPL can go there and see if someone caught their accident sound good, though them self having a system sound even better.

The one time I captured an accident/crash was about 6 1/2 years ago and I wasn't even there when it happened. The accident was captured by my left side facing camera running in full time parking mode (Mobius C2 running on a power bank) when I was away from my vehicle shopping at the supermarket. I didn't really know what I had captured until I got home and reviewed the footage and due to the nature of the accident I felt badly that I couldn't have offered a copy of the video to both parties so they could straighten out who was actually at fault. One party wasn't watching where he was going, (because he was probably on his cell phone) and the other party didn't seem to be watching to see that there was a truck coming his way as he crossed the intersection in the parking lot and for some odd reason he also hit brakes half way through, so the two of them had a lot to sort out as they both apparently had a hand in what happened.

Back