Feedback for Pier28.com

saponico

Reaction score
Country
United States
After extensive amounts of researching which dash cam I was going to purchase, I decided on the Street Guardian SGZC12SG sold by Pier28 (United States). The first time I leave my car parked outside for a car show, the video started out perfect but got blurrier and blurrier over the course of a few hours as the inside of the car warmed up. Temperatures outside were only mid 80s. I reach out to Jon at Pier28 and talked to him about the issue. It was decided something wasn't right with the camera and it needed to be replaced. So, Jon sends out a replacement camera (which happened to be the new version since the previous version was being phased out) and provides a FREE return shipping label to send back the defective camera.

I have to say, the customer service from Pier28 was outstanding. Communication was quick and wasn't your typical 'customer service' email exchange. Jon genuinely cared about the issue and took fantastic care of me! I plan to buy more cameras from Pier28!

Keep up the great work Jon!

After extensive amounts of researching which dash cam I was going to purchase, I decided on the Street Guardian SGZC12SG sold by Pier28 (United States). The first time I leave my car parked outside for a car show, the video started out perfect but got blurrier and blurrier over the course of a few hours as the inside of the car warmed up. Temperatures outside were only mid 80s. I reach out to Jon at Pier28 and talked to him about the issue. It was decided something wasn't right with the camera and it needed to be replaced. So, Jon sends out a replacement camera (which happened to be the new version since the previous version was being phased out) and provides a FREE return shipping label to send back the defective camera.

I have to say, the customer service from Pier28 was outstanding. Communication was quick and wasn't your typical 'customer service' email exchange. Jon genuinely cared about the issue and took fantastic care of me! I plan to buy more cameras from Pier28!

Keep up the great work Jon!
Service is the best around with @Pier28

Pier28 service is second to none. Other companies could learn a thing or two about customer service from them.

Back