Finally found a 256gb sd card that works!

DJFroggy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I just figured that I'd share the sd card that I've been using for the past few months with ZERO errors. I've tried every single SD card that Viofo recommends including their own SD card. They all were horrible and the T130 would stop and start recording by itself after being on for only a few mins. Anyway, I tried this card as a last resort and it's been GREAT!!! Gigastone 4K Pro 256gb. Also, I've been able to run it at maximum bitrate and 3 channels 24/7 Screenshot_20230629_235648_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I just figured that I'd share the sd card that I've been using for the past few months with ZERO errors. I've tried every single SD card that Viofo recommends including their own SD card. They all were horrible and the T130 would stop and start recording by itself after being on for only a few mins. Anyway, I tried this card as a last resort and it's been GREAT!!! Gigastone 4K Pro 256gb. Also, I've been able to run it at maximum bitrate and 3 channels 24/7 View attachment 66033
Thank you buddy. Been suffering on the T130 due to Memory cards... i'm about to place the order for this memory card based on your feedback. just checking if you're still good with this Memory card ever since you've been using it ?

Thank you buddy. Been suffering on the T130 due to Memory cards... i'm about to place the order for this memory card based on your feedback. just checking if you're still good with this Memory card ever since you've been using it ?
Yes it's still good today :)

Back