Firmware 1.0.6

tequilavodka

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
After update OTA firmware 1.0.6 It not working (look like vdo clip below)

Anybody have link download firmware 1.0.6 please upload and send it to me.

Please upload the 1.0.6 Russian version

thanks!

Did You try it? Does everything work?
I tried it on both of my devices. (one cam facing forward and the other facing backwards). They both seem to work fine. My front cam with the adas module shows my speed when viewing the videos through the phone. It does not show my speed on the downloaded videos. I think it is a successful upgrade. I'm not sure what other changes were made.

Changes in 1.0.6 were about bug fixes and recording time.You can now change recording time ,max 3 min. nice option.
I also read in release logs something about watermark settings wich should be possible now, but I can’t find this setting in de cam nor in the app.
Does someone now about this?

Changes in 1.0.6 were about bug fixes and recording time.You can now change recording time ,max 3 min. nice option.
I also read in release logs something about watermark settings wich should be possible now, but I can’t find this setting in de cam nor in the app.
Does someone now about this?
Since the app is just below "recording duration", it is the option that I indicate, remove the "70mai" mark leaving only the date/time
b0bf274faade74dc1f7d47d2e7bf5fec.jpg

Since the app is just below "recording duration", it is the option that I indicate, remove the "70mai" mark leaving only the date/time
b0bf274faade74dc1f7d47d2e7bf5fec.jpg
Thanks my app did not show many new options since I added gps, I added my device again in de app, now all options are available.

Thanks my app did not show many new options since I added gps, I added my device again in de app, now all options are available.
Interesting. My app doesn't have the new options. So I have to remove the dashcams and add them again?

Non mi fa scaricare la versione 1.0.6 NA...Mi dice " Forbidden",,Potete mettere la versione scaricabile?? Grazie..

Back