Firmware 2.011

Prozmonkey

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR650GW-2CH
Anyone updated to this yet ?

I have and now it wont connect to my second hotspot , connects fine to my home wifi but will not connect to my phones hotspot when out and about. Tried everything i can think of but no joy.

Sensitivity settings seem all to pot as well .... anyone know where i can get 2.008 to downgrade back to ? Everything was perfect when on that firmware .

Try to get old firmware from BlackVue Support.

And let others be first adopters. Let the eager beavers sort out the probs. And always remember the old adage: "If it ain't broke, then don't fix it." i.e. Unless the new software addresses a problem that you are having, or a security problem (how much of that do you need on a dashcam?), then don't update as it is a well known fact that early adopters catch the bugs, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Thank you for your irrelevant input M8TJT ......
I'd think they would test new firmware before release. I like getting the latest firmware as there may be new features and improvements. Maybe it's just my camera that didn't like it.
However they kindly sent me a link to 2.008 and I've now downgraded and everything is working perfectly again.

Last edited:
Also problem with this firmware. Can’t save any settings, including changing default password.

Thank you for your irrelevant input M8TJT ......
I'd think they would test new firmware before release. I like getting the latest firmware as there may be new features and improvements. Maybe it's just my camera that didn't like it.
However they kindly sent me a link to 2.008 and I've now downgraded and everything is working perfectly again.

Can you msg me the link as well?

Mine reset to default settings. But that's OK, I kinda wanted to do that anyway. Forgot to take note of the sensitivity settings, so I'll have to go through fixing that up after I go for a drive. My drive too/from work is usually enough for me to find what level won't trip them on regular roads, while still catching collisions.

Same problem. 2.011 NO wifi. 2.008 perfect. Went back to that firm.
Really no good that a last firm is not even made working good when after that the model is abandoned.

Back