Firmware from their website. B1W V20200707

Default WiFi on for the B1W dashcam.
On the website there is only one firmware for iPhone users, the last one in the list. You said that one is WIFI-OFF.
Where can I found the firmware that I need: iPhone user and WIFI-ON?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 15.39.02.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 15.39.02.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 6
I am interested in V20201117 because of this:

I'm interested in V20201117 to prevent losing videos when RTC resets. But I want to be sure I'm installing stable firmware, which is why I asked when it will be out of testing.

If V20201117 remedied the RTC issue, then why is the almost 3-year old 20180528s still the standard firmware?

Would you please answer this question:
Is V20201117 stable, and when will it become the standard firmware?

Thanks!
Tried this but it is default wifi off.

Is there a default wifi on version?

I've have downloaded the V2020117 update many times and can't get it to unpack. The "cardvr_img.bin" file just goes into a .cpgz infinite loop. How do I use this to update the firmware?
I'm on a Mac and have an iPhone.
I'd appreciate anyone's help.

No need to open the firmware on your Mac. Just copy this .bin file to the memory card.--- And then insert the card into the dashcam----Power on the dash cam---its dash cam will update automatically.

If you have Dled the file several times or have more with the same name there the new file might be named xxxx(1).bin.
If that (1) is in the firmware name it will not load, it have to be XXXX.bin

No need to open the firmware on your Mac. Just copy this .bin file to the memory card.--- And then insert the card into the dashcam----Power on the dash cam---its dash cam will update automatically.
Doh! Now I feel like an idjit. Thanks 009.

Back