Firmware in English for FineVu Pro Full-HD

RogersMj

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
FineVu CR300HD FineVu Pro Full-HD
Hi,

i've just bought a FineVu Pro Full-HD from Ebay, my wife has had a CR300 for almost 3 years now and not had one problem with it, so I thought it a good buy based on this.

The unit itself seems to be brand new and I must admit I think i've hopefully managed to get a good bargain, however I noticed that the firmware is version 1.00.101 and wanted to make sure it was the latest version.

I couldn't find an English version, so dropped FineVu an email. They were amazingly fast and replied back with a zipped firmware update file which is version 2.02.101, however i'm not sure if this is the English version and not Korean. Obviously I don't want to install it and change all my English voice/settings menu to Korean.

Does anyone know if theres a way to check the version language? Or, if someone has a FineVu Pro Full-HD and wants to try this, please let me know your email address and I will forward this on. The only thing I ask is that you could please let me know if it is indeed the English version.

Finally as an alternative, does anyone out there have an English version of the latest firmware for the Pro Full-HD?

Thanks

Ok, heres an update - got another reply from FineVu, to say that this version is English... So have upgraded my Pro Full-HD to version 2.02.101!

No idea what this improves or addresses as there is no release note, but the FineVu settings shows it upgraded fine - Plus the speech and the settings menu is all in English!

If theres anyone who needs this firmware, please drop me a PM with your email address and I will forward, I know how difficult it is sometimes to find upgrades!

Ok, heres an update - got another reply from FineVu, to say that this version is English... So have upgraded my Pro Full-HD to version 2.02.101!

No idea what this improves or addresses as there is no release note, but the FineVu settings shows it upgraded fine - Plus the speech and the settings menu is all in English!

If theres anyone who needs this firmware, please drop me a PM with your email address and I will forward, I know how difficult it is sometimes to find upgrades!

Hello!
What a great tip..
Please email me with the English firmware for Finevu Pro Full HD.
bakhaus@naver.com

Thanks in advance.

Glad you could verify the English firmware version for Fine Vue Pro, would like a copy also
if you could email it to me. I have Version=1.00.101 Thank You Joe email is joebiz22@gmail.com

Wonderful news. Could you please email to "louiedownunder@gmail.com". Will be very happy.

Hi Rogers

Appreciate if you could send me a copy of the updated firmware too. Thanks. my email is patrickchiacw@gmail.com

Hi, appreciate if someone here can forward me a copy of the latest english firmware 2.02.101 for finevu hd pro. My email address is wil_77@yahoo.com.

Many thanks.

Hi,

i've just bought a FineVu Pro Full-HD from Ebay, my wife has had a CR300 for almost 3 years now and not had one problem with it, so I thought it a good buy based on this.

The unit itself seems to be brand new and I must admit I think i've hopefully managed to get a good bargain, however I noticed that the firmware is version 1.00.101 and wanted to make sure it was the latest version.

I couldn't find an English version, so dropped FineVu an email. They were amazingly fast and replied back with a zipped firmware update file which is version 2.02.101, however i'm not sure if this is the English version and not Korean. Obviously I don't want to install it and change all my English voice/settings menu to Korean.

Does anyone know if theres a way to check the version language? Or, if someone has a FineVu Pro Full-HD and wants to try this, please let me know your email address and I will forward this on. The only thing I ask is that you could please let me know if it is indeed the English version.

Finally as an alternative, does anyone out there have an English version of the latest firmware for the Pro Full-HD?

Thanks
yes , pls send me the firmware too... saggicool3@gmail.com

Hello, I appreciate if someone can sen the English firmware to my email, I've been trying to download it from the webpage but it only downloads a BIN file which I can't unzip:
i.morales.riquelme@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Firmware files are named ( something ) .bin, but i assume that is what you can see inside the zip file you can not extract.
sadly i am not able to help here, never tried the brand
If the file are just named.bin then that is a raw unzipped firmware file.

Back