Firmware Source Code

if you are using a Android Nav, you can install APP on it and connect to WiFi camera through RTSP protocol.
Then you can live view the image and adjust setting.
for most camera hardwire design, there is UART port for debug / send command, not USB port.
But this camera (mini0906) does not have wifi module? Which app should I install on Android Nav and how do I connect to WiFi camera through RTSP protocol?

Where can I find UART port on this camera?

Sorry for silly questions but I am newbie in this area..

Uart is for debugging purposes, youd need to connect an uart converter directly onto the pcb.

There is no available rtsp stream in the camera due to missing network connectivity

yes there is no WiFi module in currect 0906 version, so the RTSP will not work on 0906.
UART is on the top layer of main boad in 0906, two points beside super capacitor solder hole

Hi @Rayman.Chan!

What PartNumber WiFi chip?
If you are planning, then when is the firmware with the Wifi module?
What help is needed to speed up the release of the Mnin-0906 model with Wifi?UART_may_be.jpgWiFi_may_be.jpg

mini-0906
Today I once again checked the HDMI mode (connected to TV)
- if it were not necessary to press buttons sometimes ... then this would be enough for the car radio. !!!
--- current image recording - YES, only at start-up - the recording mode does not turn on right away, it's necessary to manually
--- view current image - YES
--- view history - YES, both in slow motion and in accelerated mode!
--- viewing the setting mode - YES
--- viewing the GPS histogram - YES
those. - all without restrictions
Disadvantage:
- when turned on - the recording mode does not automatically turn on
Rayman.Chan - It can be fixed? ?

Back