Firmware version?

jsl262

Reaction score
Country
United States
How do u check firmware on camera?

when you first turn on the camera, it will be displayed on the on screen display

Thanks.Just received today unreal service ordered from Korea June 18 Tuesday DHL delivered to Boston Ma today June 21 Friday. Unbelievable.

James one other question is it possible to invert video image other than using software? My plan would be to place Dvr on dashboard. Any ideas. John

no, the lukas software doesn't have an image flip option like other dashcams (finevu etc).
however they have been willing to listen to customers more so than any other company so i'm sure if enough of us ask them, they might be able to include it in the next upcoming update.. :)

Biggest issue is you are creating a shallower viewing angle by lowering the camera and you loose 1-2 meters of distance as seen from front of the car. With some cars you might not even see the bonnet at all on your video loosing that frame of reference as to distance from your car.

Right you are. I will try different viewing positions and see what works best for me. john

Back