First regular recording error

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
So on my drive home tonight i had the Left of the 2 blue LED's flash on me, turn out ( i assume ) it was the interior camera not recording.
As i set off from my friends house the interior camera was not recording, and it only started after i pulled the power plug, and then reinserted it again a little later ( while driving )
I will try and inspect the plugs of the interior camera tomorrow in daylight, but i cant see how they should have some loose.

yes i looked over the recordings on the day and sure enough the interior camera was not there before after pulled the USB plug and then re inserted it again, i am wondering why that made the blue GPS LED flash but it did, otherwise i have not seen any problems for regular driving during my testing of the A139

Yesterday i was not able to feel any slack in the interior cameras plug and the issue did not repeat itself on my rather long drive with 3 stops to it, i will continue to be mindful of this.
Otherwise the A139 are good to me, only recording for longer periods ( parking guard / low bitrate with 3 cameras ) is a problem generally i can not get to the time i have set on the timer ( testing with 6 hours )
And it this have been the case both on cloudy days but also at night with just around 10 deg C temperatures, disconnecting 1 camera ( interior ) i am able to get to any timer duration with parking guard.

Back