Flying with a dashcam. Some footage of night landings.

sam81

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm in flight training and I took my Mobius along to record some landings. TURN DOWN your volume before playing.

Landing 1, Modesto, CA. Landing is at 3:13. Has a nice view of the city as I take off and climb right after the landing.

Landing 2, Sacramento, CA. Landing is at 3:11.

Btw does anyone know how to edit volume to not be so loud? I don't think Mobius can be programmed to record a lower volume so I imagine I would need a post-processing software application to do it.

Yeah that Sacramento landing looked like you got slammed some from the Left, but not bad :) The Modesto Landing looked textbook. (y)

The Mobius have a sound-option that's OFF - Low - Medium - High, and i will assume the medium are the default setting.
You can off-course also mute the sound some in a editing program, or at least you can in the pinnacle studio 20 ultimate i use.
I am not sure if YouTube's editor have a way to lower the sound volume too, i have not really played around with that.

This is a A380 making a gnarly crosswind landing in Germany some days ago just imagine being on the stick for that one :eek:

Last edited:
most video editors i've used have some way to modify the volume/gain/amplitude of the audio in a clip. usually pretty simple. in kdenlive, it's under the effects, audio correction, GAIN.

Back