For all you smokers out there!

Probably had to throw it outside because auto makers are too cheap to add about 25 cents worth of metal for ash bin.

Probably had to throw it outside because auto makers are too cheap to add about 25 cents worth of metal for ash bin.
Smokers won't use car ash trays any more. Affects the resale value.

I know of one case where a guy working under a car died when a smoker threw out a lit cigarette setting the car on fire. A rare event admittedly, but one death too many due to someone's selfishness.

During dry summer days, that can start a wild fire.
At least it was on the street without grass.

SG96665CG,

AE average, 0EV , WDR ON

Am I the only one wondering what tapping her forehead meant? Is that the equivalent of flipping someone the bird? Here in SC you can report those people.

Tapping on forehead is to hear if it sound hollow like tapping on a empty barrel, she is just trying to use her own stupidety as a excuse.

Quite common here too, and often you will hear the tapping resonate in a empty space.

Am I the only one wondering what tapping her forehead meant? Is that the equivalent of flipping someone the bird?
No. Tapping one's forehead when looking at the other person is the same as to say "are you crazy?!".

Tapping on forehead is to hear if it sound hollow like tapping on a empty barrel, she is just trying to use her own stupidety as a excuse.

Quite common here too, and often you will hear the tapping resonate in a empty space.
Lol, that reminds me of a joke my Flemish uncle used to tell about the Walloons:

- Do you know what happens to the Walloons when they try to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head?
- Nothing. The bullet just goes round and round in the empty space! :D:D

Last edited:
Timing couldn't be better. Was going to add this
http://www.wheels.ca/news/cigarette-tossing-is-more-than-just-a-road-peeve/
to @dash riposki 's thread
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/litterbug-caught-on-cam-louisville-ky.19806/

Edit: I was looking for that article, due to @dash riposki posting, as cigarette litter really bothers me and apparently is really dangerous.
One time I got burnt on my right leg while riding because of that bad behavior. The weather was hot, so I was riding with my Summer boots, and a lady driver in front of me threw almost half a cigarette, still lit, out the window and it flew right into the right jeans's leg, burning the sock and my leg. :mad:

About 15 years ago, when central Florida was under sever drought conditions, a local deputy charged a woman with arson after witnessing her flick a lit cigarette out her window. It made the local news, and I followed the case with interest (it is one of my pet peeves too). Once the media attention faded, the charges were quietly dropped.

I wish more people had the courage to do this. Smokers consider the world to be their ashtray, and think absolutely nothing of dumping their butts out the window. Perhaps if people actually got vocal about it - shaming them, or flicking them back into their cars - they'd be a little more considerate.

I think anti smoking laws are extremely unreasonable (despite being a non smoker). But they only have themselves to blame with behaviour like this. Karma at work.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

I wish more people had the courage to do this. Smokers consider the world to be their ashtray, and think absolutely nothing
Not nothing, but smoking does cost you 7.5 IQ points.

well when i was in singapore in 1990 i dident see any ciggerettes on the ground and no chewing gum either, actually it was as clean as Denmark was in the old days before we became a sick nation.

I love comming to singaport with a plane, when you get off the plane one of the first things you see is a sign saying ( DRUGS = DEATH ) :cool:

Yeah... doctors also say that every slice of bacon you eat takes 7 days off your life. If that were true, I should have died in 1781.
Ha... you're an old fella, like Vandal Savage who lives forever. ;)

Chinese don't really like chewing gum, Kamkar, and it'somewhat banned in Singapore.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32090420
The closest thing I found in China is that homemade rice candy stuff they make around holidays. Looks like bricks of pine tar, wrapped in banana leaves or something.
I was just as puzzled over why they would eat this stuff, as they were about me chewing gum.
:)

Back