Format Card Error on A229 Pro with SanDisk Max Endurance card

The industrial standard SD card is not available in large capacities.

The new SanDisk 256GB Max Endurance in my A229 Pro has started doing the same thing. I'm about to RMA it.
Will purchase the VIOFO one in future and not waste time and money on Sandisk

This is not a normal phenomenon, contact Viofo, it would be nice if they could say something about the card or the camera. It is possible that it is a camera error. Based on Vortex Radar's experience.

I had a funny thing happen to me today granted with my phone.
putting it into its dock in the car which is more or less the only place i charge my phone, a notification popped up saying the phone was only slowly charging.
And i know it is just a 2 A port on a USB charger, so i never expected fast charge, actually i would never use fast charge CUZ i do not have the phone decease that generally is a clear sign of needing fast charge.

Never seen that MSG before, and i doubt my phone have suddenly updated, though it do seem like xiaomi some times do something new with cogs of their eco system i dont use and never will use.
Also i always say NO to those updates but a little while later it do it none the less, which of course mean this my first and last xaiomi phone.

Back