Formatting. What to choose?

Search&Rescue

Reaction score
Country
Kazakhstan
Tell me, pls, in which system to format the card on the PC?
Clear at the push of a button - no need to think. The device itself will format in what it is necessary. But, now I want to do the formatting on the PC.
There is a hint on the viofo site - HOW to format, but I did not find in what format.
Thank you in advance.

Tell me, pls, in which system to format the card on the PC?
Clear at the push of a button - no need to think. The device itself will format in what it is necessary. But, now I want to do the formatting on the PC.
There is a hint on the viofo site - HOW to format, but I did not find in what format.
Thank you in advance.
Does the guiformat tool in the FAQ let you format to FAT32? That's the format used by the in-camera formatting.

This post also says to use FAT32: https://viofo.com/content/75-A139-Pro-Support/#FAQs

Thank you very much for your response to my question.
In FAQ, I don't see (kill me though) where there is a question of the system FAT32.EAQ.jpg
In what specific question is this information?
Thank you in advance.

You're right, I also could not find FAT32 mentioned in the website FAQ. That's why I searched for and found that post and others. Doing the same as in-camera formatting also seems prudent. I also suspect it doesn't matter much which format you use, as long as the card is recognized by the camera and video files are stored correctly.

Thank you very much for your answer.
I'm not a perfectionist, of course, but it will hurt a lot if the card is broken due to the wrong system.
She's too expensive.

Back