Funny & Sad - But at least the horse knows what it is doing

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
At the beginning, they should've written "This video contains scenes that some viewers may find they've already seen a million times". And I only watched the first few. o_O

Yeah , watch enough of these and you will see lots of clips that were included in other compilations ...
Its the nature of youtube ..

Yeah , watch enough of these and you will see lots of clips that were included in other compilations ...
That's why I stopped watching them 4 years ago.

I just follow or rather have bookmarked one such channel, and it dont do reruns or use old footage, okay some times a new clip from the winter surface but then its not reuse, but it is damn rare i sit looking at the screen and think " i have seen that before"
But i think the owner are on holiday cuz there been no new upload in about 2 weeks now and normally its a new 10 min video every 7 - 10 days.

Even so then yeah it do get a bit boring cuz it is much of the same, while horrifying on its own then it is often the same stupid you see.
But then again some times there are a single clip that put a new twist on things, and since it is only 10 minutes of my time every 7 - 10 days then i can live with it.

I watch too much of this stuff :p

It does seem that everyone is ripping everyone elses clips now :mad: And my used-to-be-favorite channel has won the race to the bottom, reusing many of their own clips from very recent vids, posting shorter vids more frequently, and (GASP) asking for contributions as if they offer something you can't get elsewhere for free with no begging involved. ohn debil! :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Back