G1W-C 2015.1109.11 firmware download.

MrJsh

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I "updated" my firmware thinking the one on the manufacturers site would be up to date, but it was from 2013! I then contacted them and they got me the latest firmware from their supplier.

Here is the 2015.1109.11 firmware for the G1W-C for those who did what I did. Enjoy!

download: at bottom of this post.
mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ozmzi0md34bp42/G1W-Cnew.zip?dl=0

Attachments

• G1W-Cnew.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Did it show that version installed on the camera?
I have 2015.1028.11 installed on my G1W-CB, wonder if it ends up being the same version after install.
Have you tested to see if you have any file corruption issues? Or if it changes the bitrate for recording?

Did it show that version installed on the camera?
I have 2015.1028.11 installed on my G1W-CB, wonder if it ends up being the same version after install.
Have you tested to see if you have any file corruption issues? Or if it changes the bitrate for recording?

Yea I just flashed it on my camera and it shows the correct version number.

I haven't tested it for those things.

Out of curiosity what brand/manufacturer of camera do you have?

They are all pretty generic and usually will take firmware from any other maker.
I have a spytec coming.

They are all pretty generic and usually will take firmware from any other maker.
I have a spytec coming.

Indeed. I have flashed firmware from other manufactures on my SpyTec before, and it worked great.

Anyway, this firmware is directly from SpyTec. I couldn't find it anywhere else online, so I went to them to get it.

Is your's a C or a CB model?
Have you checked for any file corruption? It typically would show up on the last file saved when the power was removed.

Thanks. Mine was purchased via Amazon from Deluxe Essentials but the brand on the box said "BlackBox". I think I would like to try newer firmware so I might try this one.

Thanks. Mine was purchased via Amazon from Deluxe Essentials but the brand on the box said "BlackBox". I think I would like to try newer firmware so I might try this one.

There is another firmware that I posted for a G1W-C that is newer than this one. It is 2016.0217 and it supposedly has 15Mbit recording.

I just received my G1W-CB from Spytec (amazon) and it came with this firmware, 2015.1109.11. Will do some testing with this one to see how it behaves and if it has the last file corruption issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
quaters G1WX 0
Mark S-H G1WX 0
Back