Koreets

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi folks,
I recently purchased G1W from spytecinc off ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/151242737459
It came with firmware GT300_005
Anyone else has same firmware on their g1w?
The seller is on the vendor list on this website

Hello Koreets,

Thanks for the purchase. Yes, that's the firmware version on the G1W we sell. I realize it's a unique firmware, but it was the best version of the G1w we found when testing. Are you having any trouble with your unit that we can help you out with?

Thank you for a prompt reply.
Yes I do have a few issues.
- video quality seems to be not up to par comparing to other g1w owners
Here is a sample
Settings: full hd, motion detection off, wdr on, 3 min clips
- last recording if it's less then 3 min cannot be played on PC
- sometimes when scrolling through recordings on the g1w it would lock up, then only way to recover is to press power button and hold till cam shuts down
- sometimes when trying to view recordings on cam it says "no images" however when I put the memory card to PC I can view all the recordings fine (except the last recording if it's less then 3 mins)
Memory card used samsung 8gb class 6 water/shock proof brand new bought from authorized samsung reseller.

Hi,

That definitely does not look right! Seems like you received a defective unit. I will pm you about shipping it back (we will email you a paid shipping label) for replacement.

Hi,

That definitely does not look right! Seems like you received a defective unit. I will pm you about shipping it back (we will email you a paid shipping label) for replacement.

Hi, can you please advise as of status of my RMA request? Haven't heard anything from you since I placed it.

Back