G1WH - Auto Power Off

Error7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius - 808 #16 4 x G1W-H - 2 x 70mai
I have bought three G1WH units during the last 6 months, all from Banggood and each one sufferes from the same problem. I set the Auto Power Off to any of the settings: 3, 5, or 10 minutes but each of the units shuts down within a few seconds of removing the power. In fact even with a fully charged battery I suspect that none of the cameras would continue to record for more than 1 minute.
Apart from that I'm quite happy with the performance for the money.

I have bought three G1WH units during the last 6 months, all from Banggood and each one sufferes from the same problem. I set the Auto Power Off to any of the settings: 3, 5, or 10 minutes but each of the units shuts down within a few seconds of removing the power. In fact even with a fully charged battery I suspect that none of the cameras would continue to record for more than 1 minute.
Apart from that I'm quite happy with the performance for the money.
Auto power off has nothing to do with remaining powered after removing power. It determines how long the camera will remain on when it's not recording - as might be the case if you manually stopped recording or have motion detect on and no motion is being detected.

Back