G1WH memory card

Olli

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Please recommend me a memory card that is guaranteed to work with G1WH. Maybe 16gb would be enough or what do you think? If you can, please do also link some reliable eBay seller for it. Thanks!

more risk if buying from eBay, lots of fakes, Samsung cards are very reliable and don't show compatibility issues

okay. Thanks. Where should I buy then?

I bought a Kingston 32g off ebay in original packaging for £11 and it is exactly the same as my £15 shop bought one !

you certainly can get genuine ones on eBay, too many fakes also though so need to be careful about which seller they come from

Thank you both, I ordered the ebay item suggested by petepete. If you want to hear my experiences, please ask in this thread some weeks later! :)

The memory card arrived now. It seems to be genuine (when i look the package, kingston logo etc). My G1W has not yet arrived, when it arrives -should I format the memory card in the camera or in my computer? Thanks for advice.

My 2 G1W-H cameras were delivered today. I had previously formatted my 32GB PNY cards on the computer. Inserted cards in cameras and one of them said 'wrong cluster size' (I don't know what it was) and the other was happy with it - have no idea what the difference was between them. Formatted both cards in camera and all is well. As a rule it's advised to format in the device card will be used in to insure compatibility.

Back