GeekBuying Serves, Coupons, Discounts For DASH CAM ! Enjoy Your CAR DVR with Big Discount!

Factory stated they don't do any without branding, make of that what you will
Sorry but I can't take your word for it anymore.
Just like before when you said Tronsport SJ4000 was not make from the same factory as SJCAM SJ4000 was.
While in fact, it IS the same product and indeed made by HongFeng.

Hi all

SJ4000 killer X1 is in stock now, this action camera is better than SJ4000 with 1080p 60FPS Supported, universal SJ4000 accessories such as waterproof case, batteries etc.
More cheaper than SJ4000, price: $94.99
Here to go: http://bit.ly/1s7wKbY

Highlights
  • A water-resistant casing that allows you to film fascinating water sports; water-resistant up to 30 meters.
  • High defintion screen that displays and replays fascinating videos recorded.
  • Detachable battery that is easy to replace and prolongs your camera service life.
  • Video recording while charging, video recording with battery.
  • 12-megapixel 170°A+ HD wide-angle lens
  • HDMI HD output, recorded in MOV format, web camera
  • Support storage cards up to 32GB maximum
  • Multiple video recording formats:1080P 60fps/720 60fps
  • Multiple photo shooting modes: single shot, snapper
  • Video encryption enabled
  • Mini appearance,diversified colors available
Watch the two video below:

20141202112544r5478j2.jpg
20141202112547j4wpsvb.jpg

What's the hardware spec of this one please? Is it the AR0330 & A7LA70?

Just spotted it as the SJ7000 on Alibaba - they're a year or two in front of SJCAM with their numbering!

Sorry but I can't take your word for it anymore.
Just like before when you said Tronsport SJ4000 was not make from the same factory as SJCAM SJ4000 was.
While in fact, it IS the same product and indeed made by HongFeng.
I think this is becoming like the movie Inception, which by the way, I know the end wasn't a dream :p
I'm starting to think I'm a copy

If it means anything @jokiin, I trust you

I have no reason to lie, I had someone ask me about the SJ4000 as they were looking to source the genuine product, I met the factory and asked what the situation was and passed the info on, after that the Tronsport came up and what was being said contradicted what I had been told by the factory, since I had their details anyway I asked them explicitly did they make the Tronsport version, they stated they did not, if they do make it I have no idea why they would state that they don't

Just as an aside, even if the SJ firmware will work on the Tronsport product that is no indication that it is made by the same people, it's not unusual for copies to be made and using someone else's firmware, that's the reality of Chinese knockoffs unfortunately

I don't know if I'd ever trust an Australian - you gave us Neighbours and Home & Away after all :p

HongFeng Century are on Aliexpress and list the SJCAM SJ4000 - the Tronsport version is only sold by Unipro and Xianlin on there. It does get confusing when there are that many fakes out there!

My other half is obsessed with the blooming shows - I lost interest after Kylie and Dannii left :)

It seems the key is to buy it as soon as it released so there is no time for it to be copied. It really really really gets confusing. One bright note: it keeps forums busy

It seems the key is to buy it as soon as it released so there is no time for it to be copied. It really really really gets confusing. One bright note: it keeps forums busy
So does Dannii Minogue :p

Hi all
this is the Comparison Footage for X1 Action Camera VS SJ4000

I think this is becoming like the movie Inception, which by the way, I know the end wasn't a dream :p
I'm starting to think I'm a copy
LOL love that movie though, but would hate if it really happened to me :p

I have no reason to lie, I had someone ask me about the SJ4000 as they were looking to source the genuine product, I met the factory and asked what the situation was and passed the info on, after that the Tronsport came up and what was being said contradicted what I had been told by the factory, since I had their details anyway I asked them explicitly did they make the Tronsport version, they stated they did not, if they do make it I have no idea why they would state that they don't
Just as an aside, even if the SJ firmware will work on the Tronsport product that is no indication that it is made by the same people, it's not unusual for copies to be made and using someone else's firmware, that's the reality of Chinese knockoffs unfortunately
Ok, sorry for being rude. My bad :(
I just think that someone, between your source and someone in HongFeng that I've been emailing, was never told the whole story.
As I was asking in other threads, which factory is that, was it HongFeng? Since AFAIK, HongFeng did the original SJ4000 and I emailed them directly.
And your statement that even if it could use SJ4000 firmware, still, didn't guarantee that it was the real deal, really confused me.
Anyway, I compared it to my friend's SJCAM SJ4000, for result, weight, and other details, and I come in conclusion.
Even though if it was, by any chance, not the same product made by the same company, I couldn't be more happier.
For $49.99, I would buy it again if I could.

And to be fair, my one and only problem from the start was, FoxOffer (which can always guarantee they sold the original SJ4000) can't sold one to me since I live in a "blacklisted" country from their store.

And jokiin Hope we can clear some air for now :)

Agreed.

Back