Getting soon Mobius Maxi

There should be an E-manual available. I had a link to one for the M1 on my now-dead laptop, and IIRC the link was posted on RCGroups. That could be accessed anywhere you could get online, and any on-the-spot info you might need on the road would make for a small hand-written note.

Phil

There should be an E-manual available.

Yes, of course there's a MobiusMaxiManual (in PDF). It is available at THIS LINK!

@jmdlcar, you haven't made it clear exactly why you want to print out multiple copies of the "maxi manual". If it should simply be that you just want to read the Maxi instructions, just click "THIS link" to find the manual. If you still want to print the manual out, just download that PDF file and send it (via email) to whomever you've found who can print it out for you. :)

There should be an E-manual available. I had a link to one for the M1 on my now-dead laptop, and IIRC the link was posted on RCGroups. That could be accessed anywhere you could get online, and any on-the-spot info you might need on the road would make for a small hand-written note.

Phil
I have that on line manual but I wanted a hard copy. I can't do hand-written note because I left handed and back in 1986 three finger on that hand was cut off. That is why I wanted it.

Yes, of course there's a MobiusMaxiManual (in PDF). It is available at THIS LINK!

@jmdlcar, you haven't made it clear exactly why you want to print out multiple copies of the "maxi manual". If it should simply be that you just want to read the Maxi instructions, just click "THIS link" to find the manual. If you still want to print the manual out, just download that PDF file and send it (via email) to whomever you've found who can print it out for you. :)
I wanted 2 copy just to a extra copy.

I wanted 2 copy just to a extra copy.

OK.

Like I said, transmit the PDF file to someone who can print it out for you. Virtually anyone can do that these days, like @jokiin tried to tell you. A friend, a neighbor, your local photo copy shop.

You know, you've previously mentioned your son, who helped you buy this Maxi as I understand things.. Ask him about getting a few copies of the Maxi Manual PDF printed out on a laser printer, I'm sure he'll help you resolve this.

Like I said, transmit the PDF file to someone who can print it out for you. Virtually anyone can do that these days, like @jokiin tried to tell you. A friend, a neighbor, your local photo copy shop.

I all ready ask everyone I knew that why I ask here.

You know, you've previously mentioned your son, who helped you buy this Maxi as I understand things.. Ask him about getting a few copies of the Maxi Manual PDF printed out on a laser printer, I'm sure he'll help you resolve this.

My son is a Semi driver he come home on Friday and leave on Sunday and he never go to his office.

Lets just drop this idea of mine.

Last edited:
It's normal these days to assume everyone has access to what most of us take for granted. But I recall that just 10 years ago I was still using a dial-up connection to the internet and a balky printer which did only monochrome (B+W). I haven't needed a printer in the last 5 years and the one I have is ancient and not compatible with the computers I have now so I can certainly understand this situation.

As TonyM said, we're always here to help if we can and most of us are glad to do that. That attitude from most of it's members is what makes this forum great :)

Phil

so i was looking into this website - https://www.peecho.com ,
you can order pdf's there to be printed online.
Two copies of the Maxi manual, printed in color, would cost you 8.92Euros before shipping. fair price i think

EDIT: entered some address in NJ to get a shipping quote, apparently it's kind of expensive - around 20 Euros more for shipping to the US
EDIT2:
printme1.com offers free shipping in the US and two printed copies in color would cost you only 28.16$ ! and they accept PayPal

Last edited:
@jmdlcar Sorry I can't really help with printing from the UK.

If you have any questions about the Maxi we can help you

Hi, I've seen the maxi at Mobius website n banggood website, but they were not specific which model has the f1.5 aperture lens, which I would like to have to see clearest in low light n night conditions. Hope someone can help or provide the website to buy this maxi with the fastest lens.. Thanks!

Hi, I've seen the maxi at Mobius website n banggood website, but they were not specific which model has the f1.5 aperture lens, which I would like to have to see clearest in low light n night conditions. Hope someone can help or provide the website to buy this maxi with the fastest lens.. Thanks!
Look for Lens B in the description. Lens A is slower f2.8.

Look for Lens B in the description. Lens A is slower f2.8.

Thanks very much for your kind reply. I've placed an order for the b lens camera at the eBay website (saw the link in the Mobius maxi thread to the eBay webpage)

I have used 64GB Samsung Evo+ U3 cards in 2x Maxi for more than 12 months without any problems.
What is your biggest Memory Card do you use and Brand of the card?

What is your biggest Memory Card do you use and Brand of the card?
I have only used these Samsung 64GB cards in my Maxi, plus a 32GB Transcend Premium. I do have one 128GB Sandisk card, but that's in another camera.

I have only used these Samsung 64GB cards in my Maxi, plus a 32GB Transcend Premium. I do have one 128GB Sandisk card, but that's in another camera.
How many minute do you get on it and what is the video setting?

I will be leaving the forum for awhile tell I get another iPhone so I can use Maxi. So you all have a nice time on DCT.

you're getting an iphone just for connecting to wifi? the anroid app should work fine

you're getting an iphone just for connecting to wifi? the anroid app should work fine
I can't get my Samsung to work but the iPhone I had work great. Right now I am looking for a good cheap iPhone.

I only ask question's if I don't know that why I ask.

i can confirm oneplus3t (and probably 3 as well which are almost the same) running android 8 , runs the wifi app okay. quite sure that most of the android phones runs it okay, trying asking around which other phones.
i can probably test the app on xiaomi redmi 6a as well if you want (super cheap android 8 phone which is excellent value for money)

My Samsung is a Android 8 and I connected to it one time but now it won't connect and I have try everything I could think of. It shows my home WiFi and the Mobius WiFi.

Back