damoon
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2015
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 2
- Country
- Falkland Islands (malvinas)
- Dash Cam
- Talk
Hi everybody,
I've got some problems with my Git2 for 2 month now : my Git2 doesn't turn on when on battery but only turns on when plugged to wall charger.
I tried to flash various firmware versions because the problem happened a few time after flashing v1.3 fw.
I posted in the Support thread but got no answer and therefore decided to order some replacement batteries.
I received the two batteries and the problem doesn't come from this...
Anyone can help?
I've got some problems with my Git2 for 2 month now : my Git2 doesn't turn on when on battery but only turns on when plugged to wall charger.
I tried to flash various firmware versions because the problem happened a few time after flashing v1.3 fw.
I posted in the Support thread but got no answer and therefore decided to order some replacement batteries.
I received the two batteries and the problem doesn't come from this...
Anyone can help?