Goluk dash cam don´t Function

Ecovictor

Reaction score
Country
Ecuador
hello friends, please if possible someone send me any solution: my goluk dash cam do not function any more. I dont know what is the reason cause no work with my cell phone; maybe being
the app from goluk, but I have tried several times and I don´t get that the image or video appear on the phone screen. Again I installed and uninstalled the Goluk App and dont get the video. Thanks

hello friends, please if possible someone send me any solution: my goluk dash cam do not function any more. I dont know what is the reason cause no work with my cell phone; maybe being
the app from goluk, but I have tried several times and I don´t get that the image or video appear on the phone screen. Again I installed and uninstalled the Goluk App and dont get the video. Thanks
Have you ensured that the firmware is updated to the latest version and reset the dashcam to factory settings?

hello Agie, thanks for your answer. According your reply, its affirmative, I have done the update with the last version, however, I can´t obtain that the video of the dash cam being transfer to the cell phone.
One question: There will be another software that allow have the video of GOLUK CAMERA being obtained inside of cell phone?

Back