GPS Video/Dashcam Viewer Plus

Nedla

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Unfortunately, the recommended Dashcam Viewer Plus (version 3.9.6) does not show the map and speed on my Viofo A 119mini2, but only the video. The GPS data is received by the dashcam. Is there a solution or does anyone know of an alternative program for such a GPS video?

Tagging @traveler - the developer. He's generally very responsive to supporting new cameras if he can get sample files.

or does anyone know of an alternative program for such a GPS video?
If you just want to take a look at the GPS map, you can use the Viofo phone app.
You do need to download the video file into the phone before the map will show.

If you want it on computer then DT MI has the right answer above.

There may be problems with Google Maps.
I have early versions of the program. Previously, the map and route were displayed when watching a video, but now they are not.
Google maps do not work even on those files on which everything was displayed before.

Google maps do not work even on those files on which everything was displayed before.
I seem to recall that happening before with other programs. Seems that Google will sometimes alter their API (or something) and it takes a while before all the apps are updated.

Tagging @traveler - the developer. He's generally very responsive to supporting new cameras if he can get sample files.
Sorry,I do not ave the e-mailadresse from traveler to send a file with we-transfer.Can you help?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mealto A119 Mini 2 12
Karagandinez A119 Mini 2 66
Back