GS1000 Help: Red and Black lines in video

Davis_1377

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
GS1000 & GS8000L
My camera has been having this problem for a long time. The lines thru the video is from any sunlight. It don't do it if I shine a bright halogen light into the lense so it cant be that the sun is too bright, I also tried led flashlights, fluorescent lights and light from IR sensor and it does great. Also it only shows the lines while recording. I don't know if it did't it before I upgraded the firmware. I could not get a backup so I just upgraded it. I cant find an other firmware that it will upgrade too other then the "fake gs1000 modded firmware" on this site for the menus and it still does the same. I tried unplugging it from power and different sd cards and it still always does it.

Thanks, I took it apart at checked everything. I didn't see any loose or broken solder joints so I check the plugs and connectors good. I did see a small piece of wire laying on the back of plug above the camera lense but don't know if it was touching the pins. Ill try again in the sunlight tomorrow. These were pics of the inside also

Attachments

• IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    999.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    998.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    928.9 KB · Views: 3
No good, didn't make a difference at all.
Thanks, I took it apart at checked everything. I didn't see any loose or broken solder joints so I check the plugs and connectors good. I did see a small piece of wire laying on the back of plug above the camera lense but don't know if it was touching the pins. Ill try again in the sunlight tomorrow. These were pics of the inside also

No good, didn't make a difference at all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C GSXXXX 5
Gustaf12 GSXXXX 0
D GSXXXX 5
J GSXXXX 4
K GSXXXX 15
Back