GS9000Pro vs. DOD LS430W

chris127

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
DOD LS430W, SJ5000+, Mobius C2, GS5000
Hello,
I want to buy a dashcam, but I don't know which is the better one.
Important for me is the image quality (1080p), the angle (>= 140°), GPS and G-Sensor.

The GS9000Pro has an angle of 178°, but I don't know if it's true. Because i can't see a bigger difference between this angle and the 140° of the DOD LS430W on different videos on YouTube.

Can anyone help me please?

And sorry for my english.

chris127 said:
Hello,
The GS9000Pro has an angle of 178°, but I don't know if it's true. Because i can't see a bigger difference between this angle and the 140° of the DOD LS430W on different videos on YouTube.
GS9000 has very low reliability, you should know how to use soldering-iron if you want to make it work as it should. also Ambarella A2S chipset is very old and doesn't support new technologies, like WDR or HDR. night performance will be so so. so, as you see, I would recommend you buying LS430W instead of GS9000. I have GS9000, so it is based on my experience. it took me 1 month to make GS9000 work stable(without freezes, sudden shutdown and other issues).

Thank you for your post ShPioN.

Have you the problem, that the GS9000 not ever locked an record when you push the lock key? A friend of me has this problem. The lock symbol on the display shows every time, but the dashcam only sometimes locked the video. The firmware version is "V1.0.7 G85C K".

chris127 said:
Thank you for your post ShPioN.

Have you the problem, that the GS9000 not ever locked an record when you push the lock key? A friend of me has this problem. The lock symbol on the display shows every time, but the dashcam only sometimes locked the video. The firmware version is "V1.0.7 G85C K".
yes, software bugs like this are annoying. also, there is no GPS time synchronization.

I've pre-ordered a DOD LS430W from DOD-Tech UK. :)

chris127 said:
I've pre-ordered a DOD LS430W from DOD-Tech UK. :)
good choice, I hope that you will enjoy it :)

jonray said:
Regardless of the price,DOD LS430W is your choice
And what do you want to tell me with your post? Is the price of GBP 139,- too much?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C GSXXXX 10