Guy keeps stoping at lights before they even turn yellow

Maybe he's familiar with the timing of the lights, and knows the greens are 'stale', meaning they're due to change.
Are there red light cameras in this area?

I'm guessing he's looking at the crosswalk countdown timer (which I do as well). When the crosswalk counter gets down to zero, most lights change over to yellow.

Also you are correct, the first light has a red light camera on it. However it seemed like he had ample time regardless. Even I, one car behind him, thought I'd be fine for both lights.

Oh well, I'd rather share the road with overly cautious drivers rather than road ragers :D

At that degree sure, but often when i stop for yellow you should see the face of the person in the car behind me :mad:

Yesterday when i was visiting my sister i was stunned too, for most of the 3-40 minute drive out there i had like 5 cars behind me, and none of them was overtaking each other or me :eek:
But thats allso rare, for the most if you do the limit or the +10 km/h then you get passed all the time.

You know, it's a great feeling when you're driving along and you know you're going to make the next light.
It's a horrible feeling when the person in front of you stops before the light has even turned yellow.

Yes! What is wrong with them? I think,brain impairment!

You know, it's a great feeling when you're driving along and you know you're going to make the next light.
It's a horrible feeling when the person in front of you stops before the light has even turned yellow.

I found the problem!

safety zone.png

now for some reason I have Kenny Loggins playing in my head. :p

Back