GW1 Dash Cam test

Exoth3rm

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Smart Cam HD2
Hi there, so I recently moved to Florida from Colorado. Here's a test I got from going threw a car wash. I just thought this car wash was interesting because I've never seen one like this before xD anyways, I'm still trying to work out the angel because my windshield is kind of at a angel. Tell me what you think?

If members keep this up I'll have to buy a different car because I won't be the resident Camaro anymore. Ha
anyhow theses kinds of car washes are actually really old school. I used to take my everyday car to them now and again.
I used to hear a few horror stores from long ago so I would never take my Camaro to one. I'm sure they have been updated a little since then, but i'm still a little undecided.

Someone who had worked at one years ago told me they had bars with plastic tips on them and the car would bump them to start the next part of the wash. One of the plastic tips either fell off or was worn out and scratched a brand new car.

I'm sure they have sensors now, but that story always stuck with me. Plus it would bend my CB antenna.

If members keep this up I'll have to buy a different car because I won't be the resident Camaro anymore. Ha
anyhow theses kinds of car washes are actually really old school. I used to take my everyday car to them now and again.
I used to hear a few horror stores from long ago so I would never take my Camaro to one. I'm sure they have been updated a little since then, but i'm still a little undecided.

Someone who had worked at one years ago told me they had bars with plastic tips on them and the car would bump them to start the next part of the wash. One of the plastic tips either fell off or was worn out and scratched a brand new car.

I'm sure they have sensors now, but that story always stuck with me. Plus it would bend my CB antenna.

Yeah I normally go to self service car washes, but I'm new to my area in Florida and I couldn't really locate a self-service one. Actually, I tried to find a self-serve one on my phone, and it led me to this one which clearly isn't a self-serve. I never really had car washes like this near my old house. I just said F it because my car was super dirty from the 2,000 mile road trip I had to do haha.

Back