Hair

in my country:
75409_mubaohiem-mydung-anh4.jpg

00f72d085a8b6efeda8a8fbdc73fe290_mu_bao_hiem.jpg

the bicycle helmets here would be stronger than those
yeah, it's cheap china helmet. But it's a good ideal for a new kind of helmet. Need research in order made it safe too.

Still better than using dirt cheap Hard Hats as make-believe helmets.

i mean a helmet with a hole in this. That's a worthy ideal to try.
at least, a helmet still better than wearing nothing.
PS: in my country, they wear this kind of helmet to avoid receiving fine. They know: these helmets cant protecting them but they still wearing.

@thancam

The ones with the cut-out are actually a great idea, the lady in the video could definitely use one (better than not wearing one at least).

The construction site Hard Hats are commonly used by riders here, mostly see pillion riders wearing such make-believe helmets.

Last edited:
the funny thing is:
if i creat a new kind of helmet, the fake for china will overcome by price.
That's the cost when my country next to china. And smuggled goods go though border with paying a very little money for custom.

The construction site Hard Hats are commonly used by riders here, mostly see pillion riders wearing such make-believe helmets.

see them in China as well although it's mostly by construction workers that are riding, pretty much anyone else doesn't wear a helmet, even the police hardly ever wear helmets when riding

Meanwhile in London, this fine pair were comparing the protective properties of a hoodie vs a chav hat by going through a red light (that had been red for a long time):

Chavs.jpg

Last edited:
see them in China as well although it's mostly by construction workers that are riding, pretty much anyone else doesn't wear a helmet, even the police hardly ever wear helmets when riding

I thought there was better regulation in China.

When will such morons realise that wearing a helmet is about one's personal safety and not an obligation.

Last edited:
Hair doesn't get hurt.
Hair was found intact even in thousands of years old mummies so hair is much stronger than a helmet. ;)

Well Cricket are popular out there, so if you play it why have a helmet for driving and one for playing. :D

If Aussies played baseball they would probably do it without helmets, with cleated shoes and use a stone for a ball, and they would probably also add something to the US rules so the game get a bit more manly.

Some of those helmets look like batting helmets.

wrighthitinhead.jpg

Which brings up the point about catchers helmets
ross360_rf4r4vhz_bapcrc9w.jpg

Hockey style to the left/traditional to the right

Back when hockey style catchers came out in the late 90's , shortly after it got approved from MLB, a former coach for the Blue Jays catcher that was involved in its design and introduction, says he can't understand why anyone would want to move from the traditional style. The jays catcher said, "He hasn't been hit at the side of the head with a bat".

So imagine getting in a collision, or falling of a bike at 100 mph, without a helmet.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 13