Hands on the Livue LB100. $100 korean 720p dashcam

Tested working on the new fw from Winycam. My previous fw is Livue FW01_130613_EN.BIN, so need to reformat the SD card after fw update. If not the LB100 will keeps on rebooting after power up.

Changes observed:
- Led blinking pattern.
- Switching of recording mode is faster.
- Different female voice.
- Multiple cutoff voltage selections (Need to install viewer from Winycam site)

Last edited:
Mine has been restarting about 2 times in a 45min drive so I decided to try and update. I assumed my restarting issue was the car dropping power or some other device in the car causing a draw but I decided to try the update anyways. After the update it was restarting continuously same as reported above. I did the format as suggested, setup the new config with winBB and once the card was back in the camera no more restarting so appears as though both of my issues are resolved with this update.

One additional change I observed in addition to VAGs list above
-volume settings are now lowered (female voice on setting 1 is much quieter then before)

I'm using the latest Winycam FW and the latest English Winycam viewer but I just don't see anywhere an option to change the parking mode timer OR different parking mode voltage settings. Where are people seeing this? I only have a yes or no for parking mode.

Try to use an APP.

enjoy,
Mtz

Try to use an APP.

enjoy,
Mtz
Tried the WinyCam V300HD android app but I still only see the same options as I did with the Winycam PC software. No option for different voltage settings. No option for changing the parking mode timer. To reiterate, I'm using FW01_140311_ENG.bin

::Bump:: Would really appreciate a response to above. Thanks!

Maybe they are not using the voltage because it is not working.
Try the Livue software and APP maybe it is recognizing your camera.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back