Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
WR1, Mini 906, 2*A119S, SJDash
Happy_birthday_cake-8.jpg

What his gonna eat at dinner.
4_880.jpg

And a little hint where his coming from.
=dannebrog.jpg

I "wonder" who can be from Denmark ? ;)

@kamkar1 is the only man i know from Denmark :)
happy birthday to you :D

O yeah the big "five zero" :confused:

I am looking forward to my "hakkebøf med bløde løg" dinner at my little sisters house later on, i could have gone for something more elaborate, but i really don't like when ppl make a too big fuss about these days of mine.
Sure when i was a kid no problem, but the past 20 years or so when it have been downhill more and more every year i don't really care.

My best present i will get on Wednesday when i go help my sisters oldest girl with the last few things in her new apartment :)

Hi kamkar HAPPY BIRTHDAY ........Ipol

@kamkar1 Happy many returns of the day!. I wish you to have heath and wealth.

Don't worry about the big 50.
We are not that far away from it.
Enjoy!

Best Wishes for you Kamkar1 and may you enjoy many more birthdays in good health with much happiness :cool:

Phil

My best present i will get on Wednesday when i go help my sisters oldest girl with the last few things in her new apartment :)

@kamkar1
You are always ready to help people and feel joy to do it. Even when you are down.
This is a very outstanding personality you got.
You have help me many times. A BIG THANKS from me.
I wish you can keep a good health and an easier year to come.

@kamkar1 I wish you to have heath and wealth.
We were talking about not pointing out non-English speakers' mistakes in the other thread, but I can't let this one pass. Although I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose or due to lack of knowledge, it completely changes the meaning of what would otherwise be some sincere wishes. :D

Happy Birthday. :D 50 is nothing these days. No reason why you shouldn't be getting healthier and stronger, don't let anyone tell you otherwise (especially doctors.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mollydog Off Topic 1
SteveJ Off Topic 2
kamkar Off Topic 1
DT MI Off Topic 1
Viking Off Topic 1
Back