Have I found the answer after 8 years of looking

Videos were taken to confirm correct positioning of units before final fixing. The front is showing too much bonnet but the rear is just about right.

The seemingly spasmodic movements to my arms shown on the front camera (CPL not fitted) may crash helicopters but are well practiced and understood by my wife to enable the car to get into the narrow entrance which has 6 inches spare on either side. Looking forward to having the electric doors fitted which will increase the door width.

I won't be using the Parking Mode but I'm happy with what I see at the moment.

YouTube Link Rear Camera

YouTube Link Front Camera

Last edited:
The front is showing too much bonnet but the rear is just about right.
Best to have the lenses pointing horizontal, the fisheye distortion is less obvious then.

I'm wondering how often the rear will need cleaning, with it that close to the ground...

And how to clean it? I would be tempted to spray it, rather than wipe it and risk scratching the lens with grit off the road, but then how waterproof is the waterproofing, probably not designed for a high pressure jet-wash...

Best to have the lenses pointing horizontal, the fisheye distortion is less obvious then.

I'm wondering how often the rear will need cleaning, with it that close to the ground...

And how to clean it? I would be tempted to spray it, rather than wipe it and risk scratching the lens with grit off the road, but then how waterproof is the waterproofing, probably not designed for a high pressure jet-wash...
Everything is temporarily fixed in case of change.

As can be seen, I'm quite arthritic and find low things difficult to access but I made sure I could reach the rear camera without too much effort.
We're in a really hot spell at the moment but due rain at the weekend where I'll deliberately go out and test it and its quoted IP67 rating.

I won't be using high pressure jet washes and will warn my local hand car wash guys, who already wash it with the top down, of it.

Back