Having a bit of a power problem with the LB100

rusty0000

Reaction score
Hey guys I would appreciate any help you can throw at me. I updated my firmware plugged it it and everything went fine. I than took out the Sd card and put another Sd card in and than the unit just quit working, what I mean is there is no lights at all showing power to the dashcam, however it still gets very warm to the touch like its working but its not,no voice now lights, no nothing except for the heat from the dashcam. Any ideas on what has happened? Shouldnt the lights come on even if there was a firmware problem? Any Ideas? Thx

Did you copy the contents of the old SD Card to the new one?
You definitely need the cfg file and the V300.dir file... plus the folder structure (Motion, Event, Normal).

Or better still, put the old SD card back in?

I would also think some lights should come up even if the SD card was totally empty, but it's worth a try.

The lights should show whether there is any card or not.
I had it where the camera anounced the 'recording will end' as if it was shutting down normally while driving but never came back to life :(
Like your situation it had power etc but nothing worked, no lights, sound or the AV out.
Tried new card(s), putting firmware file on card to see if it would reload that etc, no joy.
I also found when checking the last recordings that it showed there was a problem developing over the last 5 minutes or so. The recorded picture showed heavy blocking & freezing before the image froze 10 seconds or so before it packed in.
Sent it back & awaiting the replacement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Livue / Winycam 1
Back