HD Motion Detection Mini 1.5" Car Vehicle Video DVR Camera G

Re: HD Motion Detection Mini 1.5" Car Vehicle Video DVR Came

I'd say expect $36 quality with all those features built in. But at $36, depending on what you actually want, may worth twice the money.

It's called the C600, like most china cams it is sold under a lot of different brands. It has a novatek chip.

There are plenty of YouTube videos, unfortunately I can only view them on my phone, but they don't seem as good as dvr027.

I too would be interested in more opinions, especially from anyone has used one. The dx reviews seem favourable, as do amazon, but we all know how accurate they can be. Issues I've read about are sound quality and motion detect not being very sensitive.

My experience is that everything up to 50-60usd range is useless.
You gona buy cheap dash cam and after few weeks use you will regret thinking "why I did not invest a little bit more". My advice is to go for around 100$ dash cam, Livue is good choice, or do some reasearch and sure you will find many other good specs dash cams within 100usd budget.

For my main car I would buy something better, but for my work truck it would be a bad idea.

We don't lock our truck so that other members of the team can move them as needed and also get maps etc, as a result anything valuable would get stolen within a few weeks.

Perhaps the OP is in a similar position.

Hi, i suggest you buy P1 model car DVR, it is real Full HD 1080P with 30FPS, the video quality is pretty good, and the price is low...

Back