Hello from Los Angeles, CA. Start up company here!

Allucam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Dashcam Community!

I am here to represent Team ALLUCAM! :)

ALLUCAM is a new division starting from the ground up but backed by our knowledge and experience in the automotive industry for over three decades. Our appetite for new and amazing technologies has led us to discover "cams" for all your recording needs!

In particular…..Dash Cams. We acknowledge the importance of awareness and understand the necessities of accountability.

At present, ALLUCAM is in the final leg of launching a diverse lineup of models.

Also! We are doing a pre-launch giveaway and anyone interested in winning a free Dashcam, please enter! We will be having giveaways at least 1-2 times a month! So connect with us to stay in the loop and don't miss out!

GiveAway.png

For more details of the giveaway and who we are check out our FB page! https://www.facebook.com/allucamUS

Thank you all in advance for supporting ALLUCAM! I am very excited to chat with you all!

Last edited:
Greetings from Cornwall in the UK.
I wish you every success in your new business.:)

Hi and welcome to the bord :)

A couple things about your giveaway...do you want the comments within your giveaway post? Or posted directly to your FB page? Also, asking people to leave their e-mail address in the comment seems like bad form.

Contest Rules:
1. We ask that you first READ the giveaway details before you take part in the contest/giveaway.
2. Leaving a helpful comment relating to the product would be appreciated and valid to the author/giveaway.
3. Please leave a valid email address within the comments section.
4. Winners are selected via random and notified by email. You have 48 hours to respond with your mailing address. If no response, the prize is forfeited and and alternate winner is chosen. So please make sure you sign up with the right email address and always leave an email address with your comments!
5. Contest/Giveaway gifts will be shipped by USPS.
6. No purchase necessary.

Hello Dashcam Community!

I am here to represent Team ALLUCAM! :)

ALLUCAM is a new division starting from the ground up but backed by our knowledge and experience in the automotive industry for over three decades. Our appetite for new and amazing technologies has led us to discover "cams" for all your recording needs!

In particular…..Dash Cams. We acknowledge the importance of awareness and understand the necessities of accountability.

At present, ALLUCAM is in the final leg of launching a diverse lineup of models.

Also! We are doing a pre-launch giveaway and anyone interested in winning a free Dashcam, please enter! We will be having giveaways at least 1-2 times a month! So connect with us to stay in the loop and don't miss out!

View attachment 4688

For more details of the giveaway and who we are check out our FB page! https://www.facebook.com/allucamUS

Thank you all in advance for supporting ALLUCAM! I am very excited to chat with you all!

Welcome to the club ! :)

A couple things about your giveaway...do you want the comments within your giveaway post? Or posted directly to your FB page? Also, asking people to leave their e-mail address in the comment seems like bad form.

Contest Rules:
1. We ask that you first READ the giveaway details before you take part in the contest/giveaway.
2. Leaving a helpful comment relating to the product would be appreciated and valid to the author/giveaway.
3. Please leave a valid email address within the comments section.
4. Winners are selected via random and notified by email. You have 48 hours to respond with your mailing address. If no response, the prize is forfeited and and alternate winner is chosen. So please make sure you sign up with the right email address and always leave an email address with your comments!
5. Contest/Giveaway gifts will be shipped by USPS.
6. No purchase necessary.

Hi Telero! You make a good point! Thank you for this! We don't call ourselves a startup business for no reason. :p;)

Security is important to us so we understand your concern. We will discuss and edit as necessary. Winner will be contacted via Facebook and an edit of the rules will be posted ASAP. Feel free to leave your comments anywhere, we'll make sure to note that as well. Let us know if you have any further questions, comments or concerns. Have a great weekend!

@ Allucam welcome to the forum.......Oh well thats me out of the running I dont and wont use facebook or twitter.....also for some working people with commitments and schedules 48 hrs to respond might prove somewhat tight.....just a thought.....Ipol:)

@ Allucam welcome to the forum.......Oh well thats me out of the running I dont and wont use facebook or twitter.....also for some working people with commitments and schedules 48 hrs to respond might prove somewhat tight.....just a thought.....Ipol:)
Thank you Ipol! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

We will be having giveaways at least once or twice a month, so we will make note on future giveaways for those who are not apart of the social media community. We definitely want to make sure to include everyone as much as possible! As for the current rules, we are working on edits and should have an update ASAP. Cheers to a new week!

@Allucam A nice week to your good selves also, I was speaking mainly for other forum members who may have commitments that may restrict their leisure time. For myself I am retired and whilst not an avid supporter of the social media community I do enjoy being a member of several select media communities........dashcamtalk being just one of those communities. I look forward to taking part in your contests ( that is of course if I manage to get the old grey cells in working condition) Have a great week ..........Ipol

@Allucam A nice week to your good selves also, I was speaking mainly for other forum members who may have commitments that may restrict their leisure time. For myself I am retired and whilst not an avid supporter of the social media community I do enjoy being a member of several select media communities........dashcamtalk being just one of those communities. I look forward to taking part in your contests ( that is of course if I manage to get the old grey cells in working condition) Have a great week ..........Ipol
Ipol, understood! :) We are taking your feedback into great consideration and are now working on opening up this contest to all! Stay tuned.

Back