Hello from NYC!

RaffRaff

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DR650S-2CH
Not exactly new to the forum; been reading up for a while before buying a Lukas 7900 ACE.

hi RaffRaff welcome to the (RiffRaff) ......@ jokiin is there anything you dont like :p hehe just joking and hoping to put a smile on everyones face Many thanks for the previous points jokiin with my tongue in cheek remarks I have probably scotched any future points :oops:. Amongst the serious and welcome advice and valued contributions by site members I just try to inject a little light humour once in a while, it takes ones mind off of bad purchases one occasionally makes.o_O

me too J more members means more input and ideas and feedback, hope you are in good health......Ipol:)

me too J more members means more input and ideas and feedback, hope you are in good health......Ipol:)

Yes indeed, the more feedback we see the more it helps the flow of ideas and product development, I've taken a stack of feedback from here which has been very helpful with both our firmware development and also some of the hardware decisions that have been made on the new product we're releasing

hi RaffRaff welcome to the (RiffRaff) ......@ jokiin is there anything you dont like :p hehe just joking and hoping to put a smile on everyones face Many thanks for the previous points jokiin with my tongue in cheek remarks I have probably scotched any future points :oops:. Amongst the serious and welcome advice and valued contributions by site members I just try to inject a little light humour once in a while, it takes ones mind off of bad purchases one occasionally makes.o_O
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Back