Hello, new to dash cams, from Manchester UK

tallmansix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quick intro, just installing front and rear dash cams, this is all new to me so I've joined to browse the forums for advice from other users.

I have got a Nextbase 402g front and 302g rear, just setting them up before final install. I've got some footage from the front cam for the last few days but not fitted the rear one yet.

A little disappointed with night footage but it might get better with a few tweaks, daytime is better than expected so I'm pleased so far.

Here are three snaps in different lighting, glare is visible in the first two, the possible cause is visible in the third photo, I think it is the wires in my front windscreen that increase the glare from lights.

20250024_01_51_01.jpg 08190004_03_53_08.jpg 09020007_02_47_11.jpg

Welcome tallmansix.

It is a pain keeping windows clean this time of the year, it is about the same in the summer, but i prefer to peel off dead bugs in a nice warm temperature over rubbing my windscreen down while freezing my ass off.

Thanks, I've given the whole car a full valet and cleaned the windows thoroughly and re coated with Rain-X to keep them clear, hopefully should see some better results now.

Back