Help activating nano sim card!

Bld59rt

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I have my blackvue 900x connected to my lte module. When I push the sim card icon it gives me a message retrieving sim card info, then after 20 seconds goes back to a message please connect lte module to activate sim card? It's still connected to the camera. The sim card is new from at&t and active. Not sure if it activated in setup. But to access that it has to connect to the plugged in sim card. Thanks for any help with this. Dave

So I have my blackvue 900x connected to my lte module. When I push the sim card icon it gives me a message retrieving sim card info, then after 20 seconds goes back to a message please connect lte module to activate sim card? It's still connected to the camera. The sim card is new from at&t and active. Not sure if it activated in setup. But to access that it has to connect to the plugged in sim card. Thanks for any help with this. Dave
Update: do not activate a nano sim card without putting in the apl info. I just had to get a new sim card. Then it allowed me to set all setting and all is working now

I took the nano SIM out of my VZW ipad (already active) and dropped it into the lte module. Did the SIM card setup in the Blackvue app. I did add the required APN before hitting Save. I simply copy / pasted instead of using the search) On your setup screen, just make sure you've got the APN for AT&T (NXTGENPHONE) and leave both username and passord blocks blank.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J DR900X (1CH or 2CH or 2CH IR) 1
Back