Help choosing!

cas-iel

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

I was hoping I could get some recommendations and advice.

I'm looking for a dash cam that I could use to monitor one side of my car while it's parked. (I guess to explain why is because one side of my car seem to always have small scratches/dents. And I'd really like to know how my neighbors go about everytime they park next to me)

I'm open to any price points for now but I wanted to know what kind of specs I should look for.

I'm trying to do some research and I keep looking into some dashcams like:
- B1W (for the WiFi function)

- Thieye Safeel (it's cheap and I can rotate the camera to face the side once parked?),

-maybe the Vantrue N2

[This post is getting a bit too long, but]
I also wanted to get everyone's opinion on the idea of possibly buying a dashcam and have it mounted from the rear window facing forward...? Haha, let me know if that's a pointless thing to do.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i was hoping someone could tell me the best sensor between the Sony IMX307 sensor and the IMX323 sensor? Looking at AUKEY dashcams as whatever few are left are heavily discounted at the moment.

I'm looking for a dash cam that I could use to monitor one side of my car while it's parked.
How about our B2W Dash cam? You can rotate both cams for side recording!

I wish I could recommend the new Viofo WM1 for its discrete size, wifi, cool running operation, and the fact it can be mounted flush on a side window giving you a 135° side view. But I can't because the image quality on my version is well below average, almost like a disposable camera from 20 years ago. Don't let that put you off though, as it's worth a look at least.

To the op...what did you decide to do in the end?

Back