Help me make up my mind :)

Many_?'s

Reaction score
Country
United States
After looking at your Dash Cam Comparison (great page BTW) and reading the threads I FINALLY decided on the Street Guardian SG9665GC and now realize it may or may not be here in time for Christmas. Can you recommend something similar - My Christmas decision making skills resemble a squirrel crossing the road.

After looking at your Dash Cam Comparison (great page BTW) and reading the threads I FINALLY decided on the Street Guardian SG9665GC and now realize it may or may not be here in time for Christmas. Can you recommend something similar - My Christmas decision making skills resemble a squirrel crossing the road.

will be there in plenty of time (unless you plan on walking across country to pick it up) they're shipping later today, they go airfreight so it generally only takes a few days, give or take a day for any mucking about with customs and they'll be back in stock

Hi if you ordered via Amazon the promised ship by date shown was greatly exaggerated on purpose to mid/late December as a worst case scenario. (So we could still safely except pre-orders).

It's been confirmed the new batch is ready today and shipping to us shortly. I'll rush them out asap first week of December. (Plenty of time)

Back