Help with selection

sthooligan

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Hi everybody please help me to choose the best camera of the above.

1. DOD-Tech LS300W..... 125 $

2. Abeo HDVR 150/180..... 125/180 $

3. Poweruuc Panorama G street guardian..... 220 $

4. iPASSBLACK ITRONICS ITB-100SPW Black box..... 265 $

5. Gopro hero 3..... +300 $

6. Shadow Seezeus GT550W..... 120 $

7. Garmin dash cam 20..... 250 $

8. G1W/G1W-c ..... 60 $

The best camera for me offers a blend of tiny size for discreet / stealth installation, good image & audio quality, reliability, ongoing support from manufacturer, strictly vetted vendors to ensure I didn't buy a 'knockoff', value for money, etc.

Which is why I bought Mobius, which isn't even on your list.

The best camera for you depends on your needs / wants, which you haven't listed. Your list of cameras is pretty random, & there's no way of knowing which is best for you unless you provide more information about what you want from a DashCam.

Hi russ331

- discreet size ( on the front view mirror or in front of it)
- stealth/easy installation
- good image day/night
- price from 100 - 250 $ ( best buy )

Can you give me a link for mobius dash cam?

Thanks

Hi russ331

- discreet size ( on the front view mirror or in front of it)
- stealth/easy installation
- good image day/night
- price from 100 - 250 $ ( best buy )

Can you give me a link for mobius dash cam?

Thanks
With your first two requirements the Mobius is a great choice, it's very small and stealth because it doesn't have a screen. My choice from above would have been the Panorama G, except it's not at all small or discreet.

Here is the link to a developer authorized seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/151071891306Also check out the threads here in DCT. I also own the Mobius and am happy with mine. I never worry about leaving it when I park, it's so small.

Take G1WH, it's best value and enough for everybody's needs. Taking dash cam without screen , that will need more time to position it well.

IMHO think the whole positioning without a screen thing is wrong. I have a Mobius in the front and haven't had any issues getting it straight and pointing it slightly down using my eyes. I have an SJ4000 in the back window with a 1.5 inch screen and it's nearly impossible to see perfection that small so I just eye it anyway. If you like the Mobius and are worried about a mm here or there, just take your laptop out and use the it in Webcam mode or the live view Android app an a $5 OTG cable to line it up Perfectly :cool:

Abeo HDVR is good,i used taht before,but i think it is too expensive.so you can
think twice.

ipad air 2 tasche

Last edited:
The new Innovv C3 is a great Mobius alternative.

All our Panorama G customers are happy.
The new extra short discrete mount option helps a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back