Help....

Kolosomotof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Im a new member and have recently received my G1WH which arrived yesterday (from estore009 on ebay), but unfortunately I get a memory error when using it. I tried a Sandisc 32GB class 10 - would record for a second then give error. I then tried a PNY high performance 32GB class 10 - first video worked fine (albeit without any sound recorded), then when trying to play 2nd video on pc the file is not recognised.

Tried again this morning and it recorded for about 2min then I got the memory error again. I turned off and on and then it recorded my journey to work but the video is not recognised on my pc.

Anyone got any ideas of what the problem could be with regards to the video not being recognised? I understand SD cards issues occur but if one video is recognised and another isnt I would assume its a camera fault?

Hi, Im a new member and have recently received my G1WH which arrived yesterday (from estore009 on ebay), but unfortunately I get a memory error when using it. I tried a Sandisc 32GB class 10 - would record for a second then give error. I then tried a PNY high performance 32GB class 10 - first video worked fine (albeit without any sound recorded), then when trying to play 2nd video on pc the file is not recognised.

Tried again this morning and it recorded for about 2min then I got the memory error again. I turned off and on and then it recorded my journey to work but the video is not recognised on my pc.

Anyone got any ideas of what the problem could be with regards to the video not being recognised? I understand SD cards issues occur but if one video is recognised and another isnt I would assume its a camera fault?

Have you formatted card inside unit ?

Maybe reset of unit to factory setting may help ?

Try a Class 4 or 6 card. My G1-w worked much better after using a Transcend Class 6 32MB card.

Back