He's Ronnie Pickering, you daft ***** !! That's who.

You should already know better than to argue with an idiot, because they always beat you at their own game. :D
The passenger had that "get me out of this movie" face! :D Poor girl.

That's hilarious, even more so after a little research reveals that he is a nobody. At least he was a nobody until he became a laughing stock on social media.

absolute gold !

Kind of sympathise with Ronnie now he has unwanted internet fame thrust upon him that will endure a lifetime...

I m reminded of pre internet days when 3 striking miners decided to steal a live pig and as they tried to get it they were all bitten very badly and made the mistake of telling someone - for 31 years they have had people approach from the rear and grab their ankles making pig squealing noises and no one who knows them ever misses an opportunity to bring the story up...

Kind of sympathise with Ronnie now he has unwanted internet fame thrust upon him that will endure a lifetime...

I m reminded of pre internet days when 3 striking miners decided to steal a live pig and as they tried to get it they were all bitten very badly and made the mistake of telling someone - for 31 years they have had people approach from the rear and grab their ankles making pig squealing noises and no one who knows them ever misses an opportunity to bring the story up...

Have you no sympathy for the pig?
It's had to live with the trauma of the attack from those thugs all these years.

(Nervous pigs taste different, too)

:)

The parodies of this guy just keep getting funnier and funnier. I don't think he will be in any hurry to pull the "Do you know who I am" card again.

These parody vids will get boring one day..... but not this day:

Ronnie Pickering - High Pitch (Chuckle Bros Edit)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HouseApe Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you) 9