Hi from Hampshire

Buspass

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone, New to actions cams and the forum. Loads of great information here. I was wondering if there is a How-to as to embedding a video clip in a post as I don't want to mess up my first post. Do you just use the 'Upload a File' button or do you need to edit and limit the size of the file first?

Thanks Dennis

you cant upload large files to the site, you need to put them on youtube first, and then copy the youtube adress for the movie, then in here hit the film icon to the right of the smily icon above, then a window pop up and you can paste the youtube adress in there.

And dont worry if it mess up, there is a edit button for your posts so you can allways change stuff if you want to.

O and welcome to the forum Buspass.

add_movie.jpg

Just put that picture in here using the add picture icon to the left of the add movie icon, i then pasted the adress to my picture into the pop up box.
if i dont do that the picture just come up like a link just like this, http://peecee.dk/uploads/032016/add_movie.jpg

As you can see now i have edited this post many times, my 2 fingers cant keep up with my writing english skills or is it the other way around. :D

Last edited:
Welcome to DCT forum, Dennis !

Back