Hi from the UK

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
Hi folks,

I've been doing a lot of reading the last couple of weeks while looking into dash cams and found the site really helpful!

I've had a Transcend DrivePro 200 arrive today which to be honest I'm not all that impressed with, and I've got one of the EPrance Ambarella A7 GS6000s due to land tomorrow (I was thinking the Transcend at the back but it might be going back!)

Thanks for all the help so far!

A warm welcome to DASHCAMTALK reverend I think you will find that it is the Bible of the dashcam world ...........sorry the silly weekend seems to have started early this week...o_O Ipol

Hi folks,

I've been doing a lot of reading the last couple of weeks while looking into dash cams and found the site really helpful!

I've had a Transcend DrivePro 200 arrive today which to be honest I'm not all that impressed with, and I've got one of the EPrance Ambarella A7 GS6000s due to land tomorrow (I was thinking the Transcend at the back but it might be going back!)

Thanks for all the help so far!

Best if you can make day and night side by side gs6000s vs DrivePro 200 and share result with us.

I'll give it a go when I get chance - it doesn't sound like it's arrived at the office yet so fingers crossed!

Welcome Reverend

Back