Hi, new on here so go easy on me if I have posted in wrong place/section.

blankone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in need of help and advice on 2 Lukas 9750 duo's which both have the same/similar problems in which I can't access the home or settings screens to change anything.
Cameras work and record fine though one has lost GPS so been trying to download and update them but no luck so far as info is sketchy at best and instructions
on how to update are terrible for a none tech person like myself.
Bit of backstory, I purchased these via amazon whilst working in the middle east, (now am back in the UK) they came from a company in Canada (seen a few posts from a guy in Calgary he may have been the supplier) anyway having spoken to several Lukas UK suppliers none are interested in helping as they didn't supply them originally, hence me ending up here asking for help.
So if anyone here can shed some light on my problem and advise me it would greatly appreciated.

Found this page too. There's a link on here....

Hi, right I have tried the suggestions made but had no luck so either I am doing something wrong or the units are faulty?
Does anyone know of someone who I could send them to for them too have a look at, I am based in the northwest of the UK but have no problem posting them.
TIA.

Quick update, figured out the LCD screens needed calibrating, download calibration software from Lukas uploaded to SD cards and hey presto I can finally access home and settings!
Does anyone know of a GPS update download as one units GPS isn’t working TIA

Back