highest capacity samsung/sandisk card?

I just looked at the Blackvue website and looked up spec for the DR750S:
MemorymicroSD Card (32 GB/64 GB/128 GB/256 GB)
So it looks like 256gb is acceptable. That is news to me.

im using the samsung evo 128gb sd card the original 16gb seemed to be better as video recording when driving on extreme seemed a bit more smoother. Im not sure if this is true but it seems so watching every detail on my computer in the viewer app. Im not completely sure but pricewize those originals are a bit of a rippoff. Yet not all cards might work so well some tend to cause the camera to overheat especialy the dr900s tends to have this issue in this article i found alot of useful information about some older types of cards Article .
Im happy enough with the 128gb evo card i currently have but i might upgrade to a 512gb model when i found a suitable one. The endurance cards are not yet released beyond 128gb cap also now i read the article im somewhat suspicious of those being the right choice. With an 512gb evo i know it will work as my current card dous as the size is much larger so will likely be lifespan as they still are tlc. It should be enough to collect surveillance evidence against vandalism but maybe i first look further for a better card endurance type of card with 512gb

i bought the 128GB endurance card it works great. it has no microstutters at all recording at extreme. between the samsung evo and the blackvue card i noticed a slight difference but only when i was recording at extreme.
Now i have the Blackvue downloader app i have no need for a bigger card anymore.

Back