How can I see all Alerts I ever received since joining DCT?

Ukraine Visitor

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure which forum to post this at..this one seemed the most akin..

In any event, when I click on Alerts > Show All... It's showing only alerts for the last 5 days. Is there a way to see all alerts I ever received since signing up (about 1 months ago)? Thanks.

don't think you can see that many, just looked at mine and there's 4 pages of alerts which only goes back to Monday

I am thinking that (since I now can't live without this site - LOL) if I went on vacation for 7 days perhaps I won't see any alerts when I return if Alerts only stick around for 3 to 5 days...Argggg..too late...perhaps should had posted where the Admin could see it...whatever......:mad:

I am thinking that (since I now can't live without this site - LOL) if I went on vacation for 7 days perhaps I won't see any alerts when I return if Alerts only stick around for 3 to 5 days...Argggg..too late...perhaps should had posted where the Admin could see it...whatever......:mad:
Just before leaving on vacation go to 'Recent Posts' then click on 'Mark Forums Read'. When you come back all threads that have new activity will be highlighted.

just do a view all new posts, alert or not it's all there

My eyes must be deceiving me..Where is View all Posts pls?
It's "New Posts" near the top of this page. I didn't know it was there either until a couple minutes ago. :rolleyes:

just do a view all new posts, alert or not it's all there

Thanks...but I guess I will have to play with that when it's a little safer (less activity than right now)

Because, unfortunately, for what I can see, following that approach, this plain New Posts, actually shows LESS of the my alerts stuff (b/c its full of forums that I don't follow)...That is, what I see is that the View All [Alerts] shows me back to Saturday (that's 5 days back) but this All Posts is showing me only back to Monday (3 days back). The New Profile Posts tab seems to go back 6 months (kind of the time frame I could make use of) but not sure exactly what that tab does either. @DT MI seemed to be saying that (your) "View All New Posts" was located under "New Posts", but I can't see it there either...

...so the sage continues (or my eyes continue to fool me...lol).

thanks both of you for trying,,,I guess I will just have to drag my laptop with me to my next trilling, wonderful, glamorous and full of adventures vacation (LOLx4)

Viewed alerts are stored for 4 days. Unviewed alerts stay for 30. So as long as your vacation is less than a month, you should be ok.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Forum Rules and Site Suggestions 2
Back