How important is a screen?

people prefer display even it will be used very rare after making the settings and placing the camera behind the mirror.
Yup, that is exactly why I need a display, and it's crucial, setup (menu options) and placement/orientation/azimut.
Playback on your smartphone is much better and easy to do compared to playing a video o camera screen.
You seem to think everyone has a smartphone. You're optimist or a few years in advance. You're not yet 50% of population. Congratulations for being a leader..

Reactions: Mtz
I have three cams in service and a fourth in the box. All have the same recording specs. Three with gps. The first cost twice the others, came with remote, has no screen and is a real pain to set. without connecting to a portable dvd player, I don't know what it "sees" and can't access the menus. The one in the box is going into service as its replacement.

The other two in service are set to screen save (go dark) within minutes of start-up. With a simple look after turning the key, I can confirm all is good.

Yes, I recommend a screen.

(Gasp!) You mean bypass Amazon??!! OK. I can do that (grin) A BIG thank you!

Back